Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Just another random Monday...

MAN! This Monday was rough! Getting back into the swing of things after 4 days off last week was nothing short of painful! Luckily I came hope to a package from Beauty by Brittany with this lovely note and some fab polishes inside. I can't wait to show you all the pretties she sent me! :)

I also made an exciting/random find at Big Lots this afternoon while I was looking for inexpensive dog beds:

That's right...I bought 4 of them. And perplexed is what the lady at the check-out counter probably was when she rang these up. But at only $1 each I really couldn't pass them up. I bought one for me and 3 to share. Let me know if your interested :)

I also had to share this rant over at Let them have Polish about the new OPI Texas Collection. I saw these polishes in person at Ulta this weekend and I really couldn't have said it better myself! It's a travesty that OPI took their inspiration from something as colorful and diverse as Texas and gave us bland and boring!

And just to wrap up what has proven to be my most random post ever I want to give a shout-out and a big thank you to Beauty Shades for tagging me with the Beautiful Blogger award. 
 And here are the questions that come with this award:
 
1. When and how did you start your love of polish? My love of polish started back in high-school when I was on the swim team. When you're in a competitive sport where your only way to express yourself is a tiny swimsuit you have to get creative. My school colors were blue and gold and I loved to wear deep blue jellys with chunky gold glitters. 
2. If you could choose to do anything in the world what would it be? How can I possibly narrow this down? I would love to be on one of those quirky Travel Channel shows and travel the world, making real connections and friendships along the way.
3. What's your favorite love story? I hate to go all philosophical on you guys but the story about how this dude God "so loved the world that he gave his only son" is a pretty amazing love story.

As for tagging others I'm cheating and I'm gonna go ahead and say tag yourself! Thanks for bearing with me through my randomness. Back to polishes tomorrow I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment