Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Link Love

I know I am sooooo late getting my weekend link love post up but we have been out of town since Friday and just got home. While on the 6 hour drive I decided to catch up on my favorite blogs when I saw two posts I just had to share!

This one over at Scandalously Polished might just be the greatest idea since chocolate and peanut butter got together...and I seriously love me some Reese's! Anyway, Scandalous has this great idea for a "traveling box of international polishes" for those lacquer lovers that are stateside and haven't had the luxury of filling our polish stash to the brim with European beauties! If you're interested just shoot her an email. I most certainly did! :)

I also wanted to share with everyone the giveaway over at Hot Pink Aurora. I just discovered her blog after Google-ing Funky Finger's Sand and Stilettos after seeing it on Chloe's nails. I really like her blog and the fact that she is a new blogger like me (*edit* her blog is actually a little over a year old so I guess its newish...either way it ROCKS!) I wish her the best of luck and I have to tell her that I NEED that glitter...and everything else in the giveaway too lol :)

I hope everyone had a restful weekend. I have another week packed full of lovelies so thanks for reading and for your comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment