Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flakies!!!

I recently found Barielle's Elle's Spell on sale at Ulta a couple of weeks ago. I was floored because finding a flakie in a brick-and-mortar is nothing short of a miracle! I've had it on for 4 days now and it was getting a little chippy at the tips so I decided to spruce it up with another coat plus a coat of Nfu 49 just to up the flakie goodness!

p.s....The wind child outside (which is the only place I could get some sunlight to show off the flakie goodies) is 9 today! So I know these pics aren't stellar because I was FREEZING. Hopefully, you'll forgive me. The cold weather is also wreaking havoc on my cuticles so bear with me!

1 comment:

  1. Go Flakies!!! I love them too and I also live in a cold zone and its wrecking havoc on my cuticles. Hang in there. :) Love the post.

    ReplyDelete