Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Barielle's Jess' Champagne Toast

Ok...so I don't get the name because this polish does not remind me of champagne at all. Anyway, I scooped this one up today on sale at Ulta!!! Yes!



This is a lavender foil with rose-colored micro glitter. This is so unique and I love it (and I'm a big sucker for anything with glitter). Application was a little gloopy but it may just be my bottle as other bloggers haven't seemed to have a problem. The finish is a little bumpy, even with a thick coat of Seche Vite. I think with 2 coats of SV it would be totally smooth.

In other news...my silly little blog that is less than a week old has 5 followers! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! (one for each of you!) I'm really having fun with this whole nail blog thing! If you haven't already please feel free to leave comments! I would love to hear from you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty color. I haven't seen a lavender foil before. It's a shame it was bumpy. :( Sometimes foils can be like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this polish and had major problems with it too. Gloopy, bumpy finish, and brush strokey. Glad I wasn't the only one! Looks great on you though.

    ReplyDelete