Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


I was tagged by Stephanie at Imperfectly Painted earlier this week. Love her blog and it is definitely worth checking out! Thank you Steph!


This award come with rules & they are as follows:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about the award

Here are my 7 things:
1. I took a mini vacation with my husband this weekend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Gosh I love him!
2. I am starting my last and final semester of graduate school this Tuesday! YES!
3. I hate chick-flicks! They are so predictable, and cheesy and real-life romance is so much better than the pretend Hollywood kind!
4. I have two miniature dachshunds, Blitz and Bailey. They also go by the nicknames Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb, Thing 1 and Thing 2, and Double Trouble. We are currently in the process of trying to train them not to bark maniacally when the door-bell rings...so far no dice!
5. My husband and I have been going on a weekly date night since before we were married. We never do anything too fancy...sometimes it just means we go out to eat for a change. But we look forward to it all week. I like to refer to ourselves as proud members of the OMC Club (that's Old Married Couple Club for you youngsters)
6. Writing 7 things about yourself is hard!
7. I have a sweet tooth but only if it involves chocolate...my husband pointed out this interesting contradiction to me this morning. For example, sweet drinks (Big Red, sweet tea, milkshakes) are too intense for me, but throw in some chocolate and I am a happy camper! (oh that reminds me...I love to go camping...that totally should have been #6)

I tag:
BeautyShades
...andnails4all.
The College Students Nail Guide
Fill My Head With Glitter


I tried hard to find some interesting *somewhat* undiscovered blogs! That's all I got for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment