Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ulta Soho Pretty

Well my first few days at my internship were eye-opening to say the least. I was at an adult neuro day rehab facility last semester so it has been a transition working with an entirely different population in this elementary school!

So...my "work appropriate color" turned out a little darker and more mushroomy-purple than I expected...
I still loved it but it wasn't the pinky, grey-toned, neutral I thought it was. Luckily I tested the waters in terms of reaction to my polish choices. No one even seemed to notice my nails except one sweet little boy with autism (who was more interested in touching them rather than the color.)

The good news is my weekend starts Thursday nights since I don't have my internship on Fridays which means a polish change is in order...bring on the bling!!! :)

I also wanted to say to everyone that has been commenting that I really appreciate your feedback and opinions! I get a little giddy every time I see I have a new follower or a new comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment